- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Vets First Choice Online Pharmacy
To provide our clients with convenience and competitive pricing, Suffolk Veterinary Group Animal Wellness and Laser Surgery Center has partnered itself with the company Vets First Choice to provide for you our very own Vets First Choice Online Pharmacy.
The Veterinarians of Suffolk Veterinary Group have called the makers of many of our own pharmaceutical supplies, and confirmed that Vets First Choice Online Pharmacy receives their medications directly from those same pharmaceutical companies. Therefore, the Veterinarians feel that the quality of those medications provided to our Vets First Choice Online Pharmacy are up to the same standards of quality that we demand for medications carried in our in-clinic pharmacy. This insures that the medicine you purchase through our Vets First Choice Online Pharmacy are safe for your pet, are not counterfeit or fake, and they are backed by the manufacturer's guarantees.
Suffolk Veterinary Group Animal Wellness and Laser Surgery Center was one of the first animal hospitals in Eastern Suffolk to participate in this type of partnership back in 2007. In the years since, we are proud to report that our valued families have been very happy and satisfied with the safety and convenience a Vets First Choice Online Pharmacy directly connected to their trusted Veterinarian has provided for them.
Vets First Choice has also been awarded the Vet-VIPP certification, a prestigious certification provided by the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy. They are also LegitScript Certified, and PCAB accredited. Our Vets First Choice Online Pharmacy meets the highest qualifications a pharmacy can carry, another guarantee your pet's medications is safe and secure.
Save gas, avoid traffic, and have more time to spend with your special companion when you place your pet's prescriptions on Automatic Refill through the Vets First Choice Online Pharmacy.
Through Vets First Choice Online Pharmacy, the Suffolk Veterinary Group Animal Wellness and Laser Surgery Center is able to offer our clients the same medications they can receive from our clinic, with the added benefits of:
1. A direct link of an online pharmacy with our clinic Veterinarians. We can write your pet's prescriptions online for you, and approve prescription requests directly.
2. Delivery of your pet's medications to your home.
3. Automatic refills so prescriptions do not run out.
4. Rebates and discounts available only to participating clients.
5. Special compounding orders in a variety of flavors and concentrations to make it easier for you to give your pets their medications.
6. Competitive pricing of some popular medications, such as flea and tick preventatives, heartworm preventatives, and pain management medications.
Vets First Choice Online Pharmacy does not accept returns or give refunds for dispensed prescription medications or opened packages of over-the-counter medications in following with Food and Drug Administration Laws and New York State Pharmacy Laws, so please confirm that the product is what you wanted before you have it shipped, or use any portion of it. The prices are subject to change without prior notification, but will always be comparable to those prices found at Suffolk Veterinary Group.
You can sign-up to participate in Suffolk Veterinary Group’s Vets First Choice Online Pharmacy two ways:
1. Fill out a registration form at our clinic. The Veterinarian will review your pet's medical records and write your prescriptions online directly for you.
2. Visit Suffolk Veterinary Group’s website, click on the Vets First Choice Online Pharmacy link, and fill in the registration material. Our Veterinarians are contacted directly for approval of your prescription requests.
Vets First Choice Online Pharmacy allows us to offer you competitive pricing on a wide variety of prescription medications, and the convenience of home delivery all with the confidence that you are getting your special companion's prescription medication directly from qualified manufacturers backed by their guarantees!
Click the photo to go directly to Vets First Choice.
If you have any questions, please call us at 631-696-2400.
Sign up using the form below or call (631) 696-2400 to make an appointment.
I want to thank Dr. Winkler and his staff. They are the most compassionate animal care center ever. And when we recently had to put our kitty down, no where else will you receive the compassion they show. God bless them for their kindness and caring hearts.